I think technology will be different! Items such as iPods and phones will be smaller, smarter and stronger. Items such as T.V will be bigger, stronger and smarter.
I think 7A is the Best because,we have more stamps then 7D and 7I!
- English = I was happy with what I got in my report, they were all highs!
- Math = I did well; I got 4 highs and 1 medium.
- Food = I did well; I got 4 highs and 1 medium.
- Ileana I’m very happy with what I got, they were all highs!
- French = I did well; I got 3 highs and 2 mediums.
- Music = Its okay, I got all mediums.
- P.E = I did well, I’m very happy with what I got, I got 4 highs and 1 medium.
- Science = I did well; I got 3 highs and 2 mediums.
- Sose = I was happy with what I got in my report, they were all highs!
Our water comes from the Otways!
- Water is collected from rivers, dams or underground, and pumped through pipes to where it is needed.
- Raw water from rivers is stored here to allow solid particles to settle to the bottom.
- Special chemicals (called alum) are added to help impurities sink to the bottom and be removed.
- This process makes impurities settle to the bottom so that they can be removed.
- Special chemicals are added to float impurities to the surface, so they can be removed.
- The water is filtered through different filters (eg: sand filter) to clean the water.
- The pH of the water (how acidic it is) is checked and adjusted to the proper level.
- The water is disinfected so that it is safe to drink (using chlorine or other methods).
- Clean drinking water is stored until it is needed by customers.
last week we did an Amazing Race, i don’t really think it was that hard, my team worked very well and we got most of the questions done.
there are heaps on this website http://www.thisismarvelous.com/i/13-Optical-Illusions-by-Julian-Beever-3D-Chalk-Drawings-That-Will-Trick-Your-Eyes
Oven temperature: 180*c
1 & ½ cups of S.R flour
½ tsp mixed spice
1/3 cups butter
1/3 cups raw sugar
1/3 cups mixed fruit
¼ cups milk
- Sift the flour and mixed spice into a large bowl.
- Rub in butter into the flour and spice. It is ready when it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add raw sugar and mixed fruit with the flour mixture
- Mix milk and egg together in small jug
- Pour milk and egg mixture into flour and using a wooden spoon stir until combined.
- Place 12 even spoonful’s of mixture onto your greased trays. (3 rows of 4).
- For 15-20 minutes. They are ready when they are light golden brown in colour.
- Cool rock cakes on wire rack to cool down before presenting your best three on small white plate.
I created an animal that is adapted to a life on ZorK!
Here is a description of the planet.
This planet has a moderate climate. It never gets very hot or very cold, but stays mild all year round. It rains for part of the year and the water forms pools and lakes which dry up towards the end of the year and then the planet is very dry. The planet is partly mountainous and partly flat. Vegetation includes tall trees with high leaves and fruit, and a smaller plant which bears nuts. However, these nuts are inside hard shells which need to be removed before the nut can be eaten. Animals include rats and mice which live underground, insects, birds that nest in the tall trees, slow moving mammals which also live in the trees and a species of carnivorous nocturnal wolf.
My animal is an insect-lizard like thing.
The adaptations it has made are!
Size: it’s about the size of a small car.
How it moves: it crawls, the mace like thing on the end of its tail gives it the ability to dig and store water.
What does it eat: fruit and nuts.
How will it collect food: it hits the trees with its tail, the nut and berries fall to the ground.
How will it keep warm/cool: its scales.
Where will it shelter: in the ground.
How will it protect itself: with its tail.